A Rich, Historical Past
The original Farmhouse was built in 1918 and was once a Tulip Farm. Several owners later, Saunders moved in and raised her five children there. Now that the children are grown, Saunders and her partner Michelle wanted to stay in the community and on the land but wanted a smaller foot print and more sustainable life style. Researching other options, they found themselves designing a cottage community on their beloved land.